The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames.
With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals.
The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 495 g
Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
(1) meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
– eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
– Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
– helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
– nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
– nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
– changeable chinstrap and foam
– hearing protection
– available in two high-visibility colors: yellow and orange
– six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
– CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
– FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
– comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground, day or night:
– DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
– shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
– protection against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames, thanks to the unventilated external shell
– fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night
|Technical notice||Download the PDF : technical-notice-VERTEX-1 – 2.84 MB|
|Declaration Of Conformity||Download the PDF : UE-Declaration-A010DAxx-Vertex-Hi-Viz – 0.54 MB|
|PPE inspection procedure||Download the PDF – 2.79 MB|
|PPE checklist||Download the PDF – 0.26 MB|
|Tips for maintaining your equipment||Download the PDF – 3.10 MB|
There are no reviews yet.