The newest iteration of Petzl’s workhorse helmet, the Vertex ANSI helmet is a comfortable and durable modular helmet proven in the field. This new version comes ANSI Z89.7 Type 1 Class E rated and features a six-point textile suspension along with the CENTERFIT and FLIPFIT systems that guarantee a secure fit all day long.
The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash, flames, and fists.
Weight: 1.08lbs (490g)
Head Circumference: 21in to 24.5in (53cm to 63cm)
Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZ 1801
- Six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT feature provides all-day comfort
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be in a low position, guaranteeing the helmet fits securely on the head
- Suspension system folds into the shell for easy storage
- Dual chinstrap allows for adjustable strength in order to adapt the helmet to different working environments
- Unventilated outer shell
- Works with Petzl modular accessories
There are no reviews yet.