The ARMBURY Blizzard Rope is a dynamic climbing rope that is designed to be great for the all-around climber. With a diameter of 9.8mm, the Blizzard is great for any situation. The Blizzard is the best of both worlds by being lightweight, but still durable. The Blizzard also has the Dry Pro treatment so it will be protected in wet conditions. This rope is ideal for the climber who wants one rope that can do it all.
- Withstands (9) falls under EN892 (safety requirements and testing procedures)
- Static Elongation of 6.3%
- Dynamic Elongation of 25%
- Sheath Slippage of 0% and a sheath percentage of 35
- Supports 61 g/m with an impact force of 8.1 kN
- Dry Pro treatment
The Dynamic Blizzard Climbing Rope meets safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
There are no reviews yet.